Source: Felicia Lasala for The Everygirl
With the arrival of fall comes the hearty flavors of seasonal fall fruits and vegetables. Because sides are some of our favorite dishes of this time of year (cornbread, Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, oh my!), we asked Jennie Miremadi, an integrative clinical nutritionist, to share her go-to recipes so that you can be eating the most flavorful, delicious dishes of the season that are also packed with nutrients and make you feel your best. Whether you’re looking for easy sides to accompany pasta or roasted chicken for your dinner party or just want to make a few to put together for meals throughout the week, try some of Jennie’s go-to recipes for delicious, healthy fall side dishes of your autumnal dreams.
Jennie Miremadi MS, CNS, LDN
Integrative Clinical Nutritionist
Jennie Miremadi is an integrative clinical nutritionist and functional medicine practitioner who owns her own practice based in Los Angeles.
1. Roasted Pears with Sage Clarified Butter and Maple
2. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Warm Cherries, Hazelnuts, and Cherry Dijon Vinaigrette
3. Delicata Squash Rings with Vegan Walnut Sage Pesto
4. Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
5. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
6. Roasted Heirloom Carrots
7. Chopped Kale Salad with Persimmon, Pomegranate, and Hazelnuts
8. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
9. Pomegranate Salsa
10. Spiced Roasted Carrots with Cumin Tahini Sauce